October 14, 2007

bits of bone

possible explaination will follow, someday. time is not on my side today.

imagine peace, and whatnot, won´t you?

john´s peace tower, par yoko, the crazy bitch, - Viðey island.


mosfellsbær fun:


the self induced facebook profile picture that never was











RVK:



my friend An discovered that there was a recent dumping of imported pumpkins on the island. this renews some kind of faith in me. this will undoubtedly go great with my orange lights dad is sending and my soon to be hopeful homelessness again.

-
keep meeting great people, who feed me too much of a wide array of different boozes, and continually mock how i say my O´s and U´s in the most gentle way possible.


will return soon, loves.

















































































































































No comments: