November 11, 2007

haggard itinerary , swollen guts

Keflavik-Dublin-Budapest-Dublin-Halifax-Montreal

seems fine enough to me.

im feeling quite contained. i think im becoming more and more like my paw. i am however feeling pretty good about actually booking the effing tickets alas. after much pondering, searching, screen staring, pondering, and my friend debt, i just did it. it helped me feel a little less like i was perma-shitting myself about leaving the island. i think its worked itself into my psyche more than i knew, and after feeling like ive rooted a part of myself here with the people and the surroundings, it´s strange to think of just cutting it off now. 3 months is a strange amount of time indeed. i thought today that i may have forgotten how to book one way tickets, keep too much of a plan at bay, and just go with the flow. i have found an abundance of security on an isolated island in the north which i came to initially with no place to live, work, or attend school, yet it all fell into place almost too quickly. its especially weird in reflecting on my first 7 days here, and how it felt like an eternity, and how i remember telling that crazy bitch from the czech republic that i hitched with on the first day that , 'well, i guess i kinda plan on staying roughly 3 months, but, i don´t think that´ll happen.'

eff me.

Saturday, December 1st, please feel free to show up at the Trudeau airport at 6:00am with nothing on but a yellow g-sting, and maybe bring some salted popcorn, as this would make my transition back to canadiana-land complete and then some. or not. suit yourself. but i´ll find you. !!







No comments: