December 18, 2007

home-isms

the shadiest of characters come out in the night. and so we frolick.




in my most brutal honesty, i have nothing spicy in the least to report, other than that I will admit that Smitty does in fact have some wintery nightime appeal about it. everything's better when you can go away and come back.


shane had a birthday, which he was obviously pretty pumped about.

we seem to operate best in doubles in my family.
Smiths Falls is the closest i'll be getting to Finland anytime soon.
so embrace!
someone thought we needed alot of snow.
steamy shiz. do not mistake for geothermal activity of any kind.
ghosts, chocolate, and water tower

from my room : : : : :

meanwhile, I'm trying to think of bouts of literary madness for Jesus Christ, I'm Crazy Again. the problem is, im feeling less crazy and extrodinarily complacent. fear not. i have faith that Christmas day will indubitedly provide many examples of the contrary.

2 comments:

Simmi said...

I'm envious of all that snow. We have nothing but rain and wind. These pictures look exactly like winter is supposed to feel like here. I'm feeling much better now:-)

Ko-Leen said...

we have snow now, at least a little, but it will not last long. It looks so beautiful in your photos, I can almost feel the frostbite