December 9, 2007

zzz


life has been seriously simple as of late. what do you mean i dont have to cart around this backpack? what if i want to? a bed? my bed? nonesense.
one week since my quasi nomadisms have ceased and i am very, very .. static?
dessert-like reading saves the day (hornby to the rescue)
my time has run out as being something of a commodity at home.
you're still around?
okay i joke a wee bit.
in other unsightly news:
heated debates over Oprah and Obama. (sometimes, i care just enough). why CNN can kiss me ass. and general angsty matters.
during my recent retirement from life, (which i can't seem to just soak up),... /// (amongst the mounds of snow), i have come to two important conclusions. 1. i want to rid myself of medicalized femininity in order to free myself of all which is evil. imagine! i'm all over it.
but really. take it all.

2. i want to curl. you know. i want badly to slide on the ice and yell at people to sweep harder. but mostly have amazing balance and dexterity! fine ass motor skills on ice. fuck hockey. and superbad. jesus!

4 comments:

Ko-Leen said...

someday I want to sleep in my own bed too.
But first I will need to find a place to put Davíð, Stefán, sometimes Kasper and now a puppy.
Really there is no room for me on this one.
Can I fit on yours?

Anonymous said...

yes. please come. im all spoons.

Anonymous said...

grrr!!

Anonymous said...

GET RID OF MY UTERUS

s