September 24, 2007

speed post-me

point form dramz queen, sans the dramz.

-wind. WIND. blowing the doors off life kinda wind.
-cucumber and green tea with mjólk. apparently i am no longer at arms with diary products. cést bon?
-work #1 - in love with Sweed girl who is training me, has excellently fabulously stories, and she pretty much makes my day. i.e., her epic of meeting her icelandic bf in HK. ha.
-work#2 - NEWFIE. gay, gorgeous newfie, who is somewhat managing to fill the void of pengy here on the island. almost. but not quite. he loves me because we know where its at, and we appear to be of the few non-europeans invading this land.
-got a new castle as of Oct.1. wow. ? Sweed is going to maybe hook me up with a mattress. walks out into traffic...'she doesnt need anything.'
-Reykjavík International Film Festival. i repeat. ______________. RIFF commences next week. this lands me somwhere along the lines of definate ingasm, esp since Seidl´s 'Import Export' is playing, which, I felt convinced i would never see for any good reason what so ever.
-Iceland Airwaves would, and may still, rob me blind.
-no ferry home afterall.
-maybe land in Denmark before Canadiana-land? visit ye olde colonizers?


and, time is gone.

quasi-thoughtful insights someday. promise.

2 comments:

adamsimms said...

it makes me really happy to know your not there alone, but surrounded with love from part of my DNA - a newfie. however, i am outrageously jealous. i'm your newfie, i'm yours lindsay power. no other gay newfie gorgeous newfie whatever can replace that. i'll always be the first, since the beginning and to the end.

lou said...

LOVE yew pooch.